Place Your Order for Curbside Pickup
1. Vaccinations To maintain a safe, comfortable environment, prior to any grooming service, we require all pets to be current on their rabies vaccinations and to wait at least 48 hours after any vaccinations before checking in. Proof of rabies vaccination in the form of paperwork is required. The waiting period helps to ensure your pet isn’t sore at the injection site, which can cause irritability or lethargy. This waiting period also is to prevent stressing a pet who may be experiencing an unexpected allergic reaction from a vaccine/vaccination. Puppies and kittens between 8 weeks and 4 months of age (3 months in Indiana) may receive services in the salon without vaccinations. Please note: All pets must be in good health prior to receiving any grooming services. If your pet receives another rabies vaccine, we will need to see the updated paperwork in order to record the date.
2. 24-Hour Cancellation Policy If you need to reschedule for any reason, we just please ask for at least 24 hours’ notice to avoid a fee and to help us keep everyone happy and on schedule.
3. Pet Pick Up Policy What’s makes Bentley’s different is that we groom dogs straight through to keep your pet as comfortable possible, providing that personalized attention to your fur baby. This means that there is no prolonged wait between the bath and the grooming table. In order to offer this one-on-one experience to all clients, we ask that you pick up your pet within 30 minutes from your call. If your pet is picked up later than 30 minutes, a fee will be charged.
4. Leash Policy All dogs must be leashed at all times on the premises.
5. Scheduling Grooming demand is at an all-time high due to the number of households adding fur babies to their family. We encourage you to preschedule your appointments up to 8 months in advance to ensure your dog will always have an appointment when they will need it.
Thank you for respecting and observing our policies!