Tasty Fall Treats For Your Pet!
We all know when pumpkin spice lattes come out it’s officially fall! So let’s get in the spirit of fall for our furry friends as well! Here is a fun fall favorite you can make for your dog or cat. – Bonus, these are great for sensitive tummies too! 1 can / pouch of […]
We all know when pumpkin spice lattes come out it’s officially fall! So let’s get in the spirit of fall for our furry friends as well!
Here is a fun fall favorite you can make for your dog or cat. – Bonus, these are great for sensitive tummies too!
- 1 can / pouch of pumpkin – Weruva, Fruitables or Nummy Tum-Tum
- 1 cup of goat’s milk – The Honest Kitchen, Answers+, or Primal
Mix it up by adding in one of these options, or you can use as a topper before freezing:
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- ½ cup freeze-dried meat treats – Pure Bites, Vital Essentials, or Momentum
- ½ cup smashed fruit – Blueberries, Cranberries, or Bananas
- 1 small chew in each freezer pop – No Hide Stix, Whimzees Dental Chew, or small Bully Stick (This makes them easier to pull out and adds dental benefits too!)
Mix the goat milk, pumpkin, and anything else you add together in a medium bowl.
Use fun freezable molds of an ice cube tray (you can get these at your local dollar store)
Pour mixture in the ice cube molds, place a small chew in each one and freeze overnight. Store these treats in a freezer safe container.
Try these if your pup or kitty has an upset tummy. These treats are great with helping loosen stools and makes for easier digestion. You can add in new treats to mix it up, this keeps them fun and makes them different each time. Pop them out for a tasty and digestive friendly fun fall treat. These are great year-round treats for any occasion!