Privacy, Terms & Conditions
This privacy statement describes how PetStuff.com collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: PetStuff.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Bentley’s Pet Stuff is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our webpages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our website includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of PetStuff.com. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
You can shop at PetStuff.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept and store credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers placing orders on PetStuff.com and for PetStuff.com Autoship orders.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
PetStuff.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
You acknowledge and agree to:
- Ensure that your order is correct. Please review your confirmation e-mail after submitting your order. Your confirmation e-mail represents your purchase order.
- Report any spoiled or missing items as soon as possible. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. All orders are considered accurate after 7 days from the date of delivery.
- PetStuff.com reserves the right to obtain credit card pre-authorization. All pre-authorizations are done when you first submit your order online. For more information or concerns regarding this policy, please contact Customer Service. We accept payment by Debit Card/Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) and Paypal.
- You will be charged for your order the day the order is placed.
- Keep your payment information up to date to ensure prompt payment, and notify us of any changes to your banking/credit card information.
- We reserve the right to temporarily suspend your account and possibly send it to a collections agency in the event of problems with payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any party for any reason.
- Delivery is FREE on all orders over $49 (excluding taxes, deposits and rebates). On orders below $49, a delivery charge of $4.99 will be applied.